Our Investigations Division offers a full spectrum of services, from investigating white collar crime through to general thefts in the workplace, including:
Commercial & Industrial Undercover Operatives
We manage and deploy highly trained undercover operatives (Industrial Intelligence Agents) to covertly investigate Criminal, Civil, Corporate and Industrial matters, as well as Copyright and Patent infringements.
Our team are able to carry out a comprehensive range of verifications and background checks, including:
- Pre and Post Employment Screening
- Background & Lifestyle Audits
- Integrity Assessments
- Qualification Audits
- Reference Verifications
- Security, Risk & Fraud Management
Security, Risk and Fraud Management
Our Investigations Division provides a broad range of Security, Risk and Fraud management services.
- Forensic Audits
- Forensic Video Analysis
- Computer Forensics (Data recovery etc.)
- Forensic Investigations – Our forensic investigations unit conducts in-depth examinations of potentially fraudulent practices. Services offered include:
- Tracing - Our operatives are highly skilled in the tracing of individuals and assets.
- Risk Analysis - We also conduct test-buying exercises and customer service analysis to isolate operational areas and practices at risk of fraud and theft.
We offer security, risk and fraud awareness training to management and employees.
Industrial Counter-espionage & Counter-surveillance
We are leaders in the provision of industrial counter espionage, surveillance and counter surveillance technologies, including:
- Electronic Counter Surveillance (‘Sweeping’ & ‘Debugging’)
- Mobile / Static Surveillance
- Covert Camera Installations
- Other Covert Equipment Installations
- Covert Cameras and CCTV
Physical Guarding Consultation
Our field operatives will gladly consult with you, assessing your personal or business security requirements, identifying potential risks and threat areas, and providing professional advice on all aspects of your Physical Guarding needs.